Why Buy an Ex-Demo MINI Car At MINI of Ann Arbor?
When you buy a MINI demo car at MINI of Ann Arbor, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – great prices, reduced payments, and a professionally-maintained MINI vehicle. Gently driven for only a short period of time, these vehicles are made available for sale with low mileage and include the remaining balance of the factory new car warranty coverage.
MINI Demo Car Frequently Asked Questions
What is a MINI demo car?
MINI demonstration (demo) vehicles are hand selected from our new car inventory for our clients to briefly drive while their vehicle is being serviced. Our demo cars also help our customers sample the wide variety of models and current features offered in the MINI lineup. These demo vehicles are meticulously maintained by our team of factory-trained MINI technicians in our Service Department and are only in use briefly prior to being made available for sale. MINI demo cars offer an excellent opportunity for our clients to get behind the wheel of a new MINI at a significantly reduced price.
Why should I buy a MINI demo?
- MINI demo cars have low mileage (typically below 10,000 miles)
- MINI demo vehicles are current or previous model year vehicles
- MINI demo vehicles are backed by coverage from the 4-year/50,000-mile MINI New Passenger Car Limited Warranty
- Every MINI demo car includes a comprehensive vehicle history report
- MINI demo vehicles are eligible for lease and special incentives
We welcome you to browse our inventory of MINI demo vehicles at MINI of Ann Arbor to see just how much you could save on the new MINI of your dreams.